Old February 7th 06, 09:15 PM

Default Lighted ski trail cost - ??

Our local owners association is trying to "bully" us into agreeing to an
increase in our dues. It was recently put to an association vote and didn't
pass.

So, in a "cost savings" measure they shut off the lights to our lighted 1
mile trail for nordic skiing. Its lit from 6-10pm normally.

How much are they really saving? Can anyone help me here? I need some
numbers to back up my argument that they are NOT really saving any money.

Seems as though a ONE MILLION dollar budget isnt going to be helped by
shutting off the electricity to our little loop. Its really bureaucratic
positions that need eliminating.

HELP PLEASE

JK