Old January 7th 05, 09:40 PM
George Cleveland

On 7 Jan 2005 13:14:29 -0800, "SkiFit" wrote:

Sadly, I'm currently without a pair of classic skis. I do have
multiple pairs of skate skis and am considering waxing up a pair of old
Rossi Delta Cobras. I'm doing this to classic with friends and have no
intention of racing on them. My plan is to hot wax in a hard wax in
the kick zone to use as a binder and then applying kick wax as normal.
Does anone have any advice or ideas of what I might expect?

How far are you going to ski?

20 ks or less and I bet you won't have any trouble. Farther than that
and you might have to rewax if the trails are hard.

Years ago (25) Atomic made their entry level skis with basically no
camber. They worked fine. Not fast or anything but serviceable.

g.c.