Old January 13th 15, 11:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Least expensive place to stay in Breckenridge/Silverthorne/Keystone area?

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 18:41:11 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 11:15:59 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

I just stumbled onto this ski history article about Jay Peak.

My late dad was on the college ski team at Marquette U. (Wisconsin)
and on the ski patrol at Granite Peak at Rib Mountain sometime around 1950.

From the few stories he told me, he pretty much skiied
like I do...ask Bob Lee for the dirty details.

Jim in Texas

So he skied like a Texan, waving his arms and yelling, "Yeee Haaa!"
all the way down the mountain?

Go Bucks, #1

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe