Old January 13th 15, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Least expensive place to stay in Breckenridge/Silverthorne/Keystonearea?

On 01/12/2015 05:50 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

My (very) peripheral connections to ski history ...

To the best of my knowledge I'm the first one in my family to ski,
although I'm pretty sure that my Hanoverian, Norwegian and Swedish
great-grandparents had some experience :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
"It's important to never be arrogant. Especially if you're one