Old October 18th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default any one else stoked to ride?

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

"jw" wrote in message
Hey,

Anybody else in the Northern Hemi getting stoked to ride? Isn't this the
time of year we're tuning our boards, staring at them, watching
snowboard vids, ogling pix in the mags, and generally barely able to
concentrate on work or anything else due to the impending fun on the
snow?

Stevens pass cam is showing white up top this morning.

http://www.stevenspass.com/Stevens/i...tain-cams.aspx

Beautiful shot, thanks!

btw, I have a snow squall video on my YouTube page. It's from the front
porch of my old apt. in Providence, Rhode Island, USA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_vD8BKrso

As always, please click on "small size" icon (to the right of the
controls, for those unfamiliar with utube) for best results. YouTube
resolution sucks.

Note thunder near the end...as we say in New England -- wicked cool
storm!

This PM, I will be going to the annual ski school "fill out the forms"
meeting
for our school.

Planning to build some risers for my non-fat board, so I can find out if that
really works to avoid booting-out.

Yep - It's getting to that time of the year.

All sounds good! I worked at Mount Snow, Vermont for a year in 1995 -
1996. Can't wait to get back on the snow more regularly after the last
few years of not much time on it, due to work, etc...investing in my
future, you know?

Thx for the info!

-jw