Old December 16th 04, 08:56 PM
Dave M

lal_truckee wrote:

klaus wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

In any case the topic is recreational skiers - IMO their boots
should never hurt enough to require unbuckling - not even on
extended breaks like lunch - you put them on in the morning, you
take them off when you're done for the day - they stay on during the
day. If unbuckling relieves pain, get back to the shop that sold
them and demand adjustments.

Hey, if you say so. Did you know the earth is flat? I just learned
that today.

That news will make my ski season less enjoyable. I guess that I will
have to take up the flat-land-boarding after all.

Dam. And now somebody will probably let the cat out of the bag about
Santa Claus being real and ... oops - I withdraw that. No Santa Claus.
Forget what I said.

Does he ski Voelkls? Is it _THAT_ nonexistent conspiracy again?

Dave M.