Old March 18th 05, 07:24 AM
Anders

Daniel Vargo wrote:

Agree that rotocork does heat it in, but it just feels safer.

And gives you as good a durability as ironing.

OTOH durability, too, depends on how well you=B4ve done the layers under
the fluor.

FWIW the two lessons I=B4ve had rubbed in a

(1) You cannot save a bad wax job by any amount of fluor.
(2) You must remember to brush, brush, brush.

Also, I agree with the fibertex. Not giving it approval but just

mentioning it as something I have seen.

Haven=B4t seen it done, but the recommendation can be found at
http://www.soldacanada.com

Another thought is the mixing of wax in the underlayer. Need to make
sure that is completely brushed out.

Excellent application of rules (1) and (2)!

Anders