Old December 23rd 03, 12:54 AM
snoig

"gowestyngman" wrote in message ...
Almost sounded fun. but u missed the best part of Breck. Ther is alway good
bud 2B found in Breck. as it was the 2nd city in the US to decriminalize
medical marijuna in 1994.Try Mountain Java - thers a nice hippy-tree hugger
crowd that hangs ther 24/7 it seems.. Making it perhaps the most smoker
friendly ski town in the west. Although Telle is a close 2nd. And of course
any wher around Tahoe.

Topher sez-- "You can't ski hot, if you dont smoke POT"

Actually you have your facts wrong. Breckenridge did not
decriminalize medical marijuana. They passed a law directing the
mayor to tell the chief of police to make the arrest of medical
marijuana users the lowest priority. There are real questions as to
weather this ordance is legal or not because the municipal government
doesn't work the way it is assumed in the ordance. As far as I know,
there really hasn't been much of a change because the police in Breck
never made medical marijuana users a priority.

Here's the text of the ordinance:
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/...l/breck-in.htm

But here's a more interesting case that I would expect to see in the
Supreme Court:
http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v03/n1906/a12.html?204

snoig

OB Ski - Light snow this morning in Breck with about 2" on the ground.
Don't think we will see anywhere near what RSN was predicting last
night. They finally opened Peak 10 and 6 Chair so some real terrian
is finally open.