Old August 13th 03, 11:35 AM
uglymoney

On 12 Aug 2003 22:25:00 GMT, Chester Bullock
wrote:

bdubya wrote in
:

The moderator team wishes to announce the passing of Mike Speegle,
skier and RSAM moderator, on Thursday the 24th of July. Mike was a
very personable fellow and a friend and skiing buddy who will be
missed. He is now skiing in light. Memorial donations in his name may
be made to The Shaka Franklin Foundation for Youth, 8101 East
Dartmouth Ave., #11, Denver, CO 80231, www.shaka.org, and all are
encouraged to ski a run in his honor at the earliest opportunity.

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/A-B...kesLastRun.jpg

See you on the next lap, Mike.

I did not know him directly either. I also enjoyed his posts. Makes me
feel good that some of us were able to meet each other earlier this
year...

Ditto. Speegle had another engagment on the 17 of May for
the Tan-O-Rama A-Basin RSA invasion, and so was unable to
make it. Shame that we did not have a chance to cross paths
in person.

Rest in peace fellow RSA poster, and may a pair of freshly
waxed straight skis line your side forever as a reminder of
all the great and worthwhile moments of your life - on and
off the slopes.

Your posts will be missed.

nate