Old February 1st 05, 11:28 AM
Rob

Pretty sure part of France will be as well - think they do a rotational type
thing so you will get one part on hoilday.

In summary it will be very busy I suspect with the recent good conditions
you will get much more last minute visitors as well

"Greg Hilton" wrote in message
Morning all,

I'm toying with an end of week 3 day ski trip to Chamonix next week,
arriving Wed night the 9th, leaving Sat night the 12th.

I know it's half term for the schools here in Leeds, but wondered if any
other European countries were on holiday, and thus how busy Chamonix would
be?

regards,

greg