Old January 6th 04, 04:00 PM
scottabe

Default Trip report: Big powder over the holidays

A pathological liar and a terrorist criminal chats in a friendly fashion
with Seth Masia. This sick asshole defends his buddies who falsely accuse
me of molesting children and allows them to post to his terrorist newsgroup.
Obviously, he and Seth Masia believe such tactics are fair game: Lloyd
blames ME for the actions of his friends.
Ergo, Seth Masia has two daughters. By the rules he supports with his
friendship with terrorist, it is fair to falsely accuse him of molesting his
daughters.
Right?
Also fair to go after his employment and to defame him. Masia has been very
friendly in the past with Vincent Walker, who is currently organizing a real
life attack on my license, with no grounds for complaint.
But truth never bothered the terrorists of rsa.....and apparently lies don't
bother Seth Masia.
What an asshole!

in article , lal_truckee at
wrote on 1/6/04 9:12 AM:

Seth Masia wrote:

We followed the holiday storms across the country.

Heh. I just stayed at home and got pounded with day after day of
untracked, much of it deep and light, some deep and heavy. 168% of
normal in North Tahoe basin. All the ridges were in great shape, with
the hikes working overtime. And best of all, most of the newly minted
hotshots still don't know the boundaries are open around here, so just a
few more feet of hiking produced a whole nother untracked line, time
after time. It was getting so deep, I took to wearing full gear even
when planning to ski only inbounds.

The days just ran into each other, but I think it was last Thursday high
winds kept Alpine closed, and the rest of the north local areas
curtailed to flat, sheltered lifts. Which meant I spent that day
shoveling and repairing the snowblower. Sometimes Mom Nature gives you a
rest and repair day.

Today is my second straight day off the slopes - I'm feeling withdrawal
symptoms. But someone has to defend the free world from the forces of
evil, and besides, it stopped snowing for the moment (until tonight,
forecasted.)

Clue time, asshole. I'm the guy defending the free world, and you are evil.
Want to tell me again how I am to blame for your friends' insanity when they
falsely accuse me of molesting children?