Old November 10th 03, 08:32 AM
ant

Default The Prince of Wales gay!?

The Real Bev wrote:
FHemmer209 wrote:

An article I read today about the subject matter contained the
following which I find hilarious:

"No royal family has had worse press than the Windsors, especially
Charles who was roasted as his marriage to Diana fell apart in the
1980s. He became an object of ridicule in 1993 when a paper
published an intercepted phone call in which he told his lover
Camilla Parker Bowles he wanted to be reincarnated as her tampon."
Reuters 2003

Didn't he just say he wanted to live in her trousers?

Elizabeth and the Queen Mum must have been sorely troubled. I guess
HRM is the only one who hasn't been involved in one scandal or
another... Anybody have any dirt on Philip?

ha ha ha, you ARE kidding, right?!
Joking?

Do they ski?

Yes. At Klosters, usually.