Old April 17th 04, 04:01 PM
Diva

Default Classical Skiers get the shaft agfain at the Birkie

Jeff, what rollerskis did you eventually end up with? I stopped in at the XC
Ski Shop in Grayling when I was up there in early March and talked with Dick
Fultz (and played with the puppy in the store s). He talked to me a lot
about rollerskis and was a great help. When I finally get the $$ together
to get a pair (which should be in late May) I'm going to get the ones I want
from him. What a cool store!

June

"Jeff Potter" wrote in message
I'm glad I started classic rollerskiing. No longer need tracks. Freedom!

But it is indeed tough when the tracks are gone AND the surface is

literally
ice with 2-12" icebergs covering half of it.

--

Jeff Potter
****