Old December 1st 15, 03:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

On 11/30/2015 06:58 PM, Bob F wrote:
Bob F wrote:
wrote:
Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

The inactivity of this group is sad, last year this time there were
many posts each day, not all related to our (non)-resident troll.

Hasn't anyone had a great day so far this year to write about, or a
ski location that is worthy of commendation???

Mt Baker opened yesterday. Stevens Pass hopes to open after the next
big storm, but currently would be a long drive from Seattle because a
bridge in the last 15 miles was damaged in the storm last week, and
may be open for 1 way traffic by Wednesday but 2 way traffic may be
near Christmas.
I am really anxious to hit the hill.

Hit Baker last Wednesday. At least one too many rocks exposed. We need more snow
here in the PNW.

Same here in SoCal. When is El Nino going to deliver?

I'm going tomorrow. Our favorite run is open so we can do laps until we
get tired, unless they shut it down for their ski team to play with :-(

--
Cheers,
Bev