Old February 21st 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
The Older Gentleman[_2_]

Default Odd

Pip Luscher wrote:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:13:31 +0100, BrritSki
wrote:

we
skied last Saturday in Terminillo where I first put skis on some 34
years ago.

That set me back to thinking about when I first put on skis. It was in
Harlow. Sadly, not the sort of place one can get all misty-eyed about.

Iran, winter of 1969/70.

--
BMW K1100LT Ducati 750SS Triumph Street Triple Honda CB400F
Suzuki TS250 Suzuki GN250 chateaudotmurrayatidnetdotcom