Old August 31st 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Armin

Default Favorite time for Aspen?

On Aug 31, 1:00 pm, Bob Lee wrote:

I'm coming not to trust your bc skiing skills.

Slow learner, aren't you, Bob? ;-)

You haven't been paying attention, have you? Okay, here's some
mid-winter skiing 7 miles into the Sangre de You haven't been paying attention, have you? Okay, here's some
mid-winter skiing 7 miles into the Sangre de Cristos:
http://www.swcp.com/~rlee/sfb40.jpg
http://www.swcp.com/~rlee/sfb41.jpg
http://www.swcp.com/~rlee/sfb45.jpg

I do believe I spotted some sastrugi in those pics.

FYI, I'm Avy
Level 2 certified by the Silverton avy school.

Silverton avy school, eh? Well, that proves it: You haven't got what
it takes to live (in a trailer in a parking lot) in Jackson Hole!

Armin