Old January 15th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.rec.hiking,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.backcountry
Bill Brabender

Default Canada Topo/Ski Maps

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi guys. I will go skiing/skimountaineering in Canada in Febraury and
I'm wondering which are the best maps for trekking/skiing in that
area. I'm referring to 1:25,000 (1cm=25,000cm) scale or 1:50,000.

Thank you very much

Depending upon where you are going, Chrismar may have maps you can use.

Their maps are excellent. printed on plastic and almost indestructible -
great detail and appropriate to the use that they are for. I have used them
extensively for canoeing and also some of the hiking ones - they have
several for the mountains in Western Canada.

You can check them out at http://www.chrismar.com

Bill