Old September 3rd 16, 03:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default Ski gear cleanout

The Real Bev wrote:
On 09/01/2016 10:28 PM, downhill wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:

I have low thresh hold for idiots, if you can not figure out who
works there. Why bother me?

Because it's difficult to find an orange-vest person and if you DO find
one (s)he may not be knowledgeable in the area of concern. YOU, OTOH,
look like you know what you're doing and you're shopping for the same
kind of stuff that I'm shopping for.

That's ridiculous. What kind of idiot would go fishing without knowing
what to do in the unlikely event that he actually caught something?

It is just like the people in home depot that want other people to do
their work. Cleaning a big striper is bloody and messy and a little bit
of a process but really not difficult. The most work will be cleaning up.

Part of my resentment is my dad was the do everything for the neighbors
and it took time from me. Also he then used to complain how he was
rarely compensated for his time.
So I do not get my self in the same situation as him I control my time.
I will help those that try and not just expect help.
I offered to help the guy needing the fish cleaning, I would start it
and show him and he would finish it. Can you guess the answer.

So I am at the marina today rebaiting my lobster traps and this guy
comes over to me with a broken reel and asks me what is wrong with it,
why does it keep spooling out and not lock.
I look at it and suggest he take it to the bait store does he have her
number.
I am wearing a
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar
tee shirt not even a nautical shirt on