Old September 2nd 16, 09:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Ski gear cleanout

One of the parents of a kid on a soccer team my son was coaching last year is a plumbing manager at HD. I was half-seriously joking that he should hire me part time, based on two college summers in the 60s working as a plumber's apprentice. He started talking about parts and tools I had never heard of. I had to spend some time in the store studying the stuff just to catch up. The next time I had a copper pipe pinhole leak, I fixed it with just a utility knife and a pipe cutter to fit in a sharktooth patch.