Old January 5th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Bas Mevissen[_2_]

Default Bindings

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 18:34:20 -0800, Sean wrote:

I have a Salomon Link with some older K2 Plasma 10 bindings that need to
be replaced. Do any of you have any suggestions for a replacement? I
freeride only and am looking for something that is a little forgiving
and not too rigid.

You could consider Wed'ze FR6 binding. Cheap but good. They also have a
FR9, but that one is designed for their FR9 board, which is very stiff.

I have looked at the Flow setup and like the in/out
design but I have heard that they do not collapse making travel a bit
tough.

For quick in/out bindings, I would recommend looking at the ones from K2.
Still the straps instead of the cap for more feel but with the easy in/out.

--
Bas.