Old February 28th 05, 06:01 PM
Eric

yeah, I agree with that....try riding some black
diamonds (single) before the season is over, you
won't regret it. then it'll be a great point for
you to build off for the start of next season.

Sounds like a good idea. I've done a couple, but not many. I don't
really want to be the one slicing the moguls in half to the dismay of
some more advanced skiiers.

And ride more trees, increase your general and
boarding-specific fitness level, learn how to
tune your board, learn to ride switch, ride different
mountains, find a group of riders (including skiers)
to hang with that push your limits, have someone take
video of you riding and break down your technique
afterwards, enter a boarder x or slopestyle comp.

All good ideas, some of which I do, more of which I'm starting to think
I'd like to. Looks like I might have to bring in the wife to help take
video of me.

Thanks for the tips
Eric