Old July 4th 03, 06:53 PM
Sue

Default what is more important in downhill, leg strength or aerobic capacity?

In message , Kurgan
Gringioni writes

ps. I used to hang out with some skiers once, therefore I know what

I'm
talking about

It is good that you are willing to learn, grasshopper, but one must travel
the path to knowledge one step at a time.

Uhh . . . the skiers I used to hang with were really, really good. They were
about equivalent to Cat 3 bike racers and triathletes and stuff.

Therefore, I know what I'm talking about.

When Grasshopper hang around this ng for a little while, discover that
really, really good skiers talk just as much total b*llocks as any other
kind of poster...
--
Sue ]