Old December 5th 04, 02:12 PM
Tiburon27

Never buy snowboard boots sight unseen! That's retarded. If you want to
buy them online to save $$$ go to a shop, try on a bunch of pairs, go home
and then order the ones you liked the best. All boots are made different so
try on every model from every company that interests you. Oh, and be sure
to bring your board to the shop so you can see how they fit your bindings
and heel/toe drag.
A friend of mine bought boots and they didn't come close to fitting his
bindings and he had 2 inches of toe drag. Bring your board!
"mo" wrote in message
I always hire boots and never seem to get a pair that fit right, they

might
seem ok in the shop, but I ALWAYS get heel lift and numb feet. This year

I'm
going to buy a pair.
Should I go for the same size as I wear in shoes or go for half a size up?
Is it ok to buy off the net if its a good quality boot?ie ebay.
Theres a place close to me who do moulded insoles for snowboard boots, is
this a waste of time or money well spent?
Is a certain brand renowned for being a comfier boot?
Mike
mike...