Old August 18th 16, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Mountain High threatened by wildfire

The northbound lanes of I15 are open this morning, but not yet the southbound lanes. They are separated for only a few miles climbing up the pass, so maybe there is some damage to guardrails or signs or abandoned vehicles on one side.

That means from a global sense, drivers can go from LA-opolis to Las Vegas, but can't get back, or, as some of my friends would say "not that there is anything wrong with that".

According to today's fire map, Wrightwood (and by extension Mountain High) is still undamaged --

http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/photos/CABDF...38.565-CDT.pdf