View Single Post
Old March 26th 15, 12:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster

Default You'll never believe how Schattie describes himself!!

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 12:06:18 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Yes, we saw all that from the SEC filings that were revealed here several months ago. The latest news is -- he's been terminated from tixfi.com because of the SEC's belief that he was involved in certain irregularities.

I had not heard that!!! I knew he had resigned all of his positions at TIXFI - CEO, CFO, Treasurer, and Director - and that he had signed over all of his stock to Paula Martin. But I had not heard that he was under investigation by the SEC, or that he had been forced out of TIXFI due to govt action. That would be wonderful!!! Do you have a link???

Did you see Donald Trunk making these claims someplace else besides here, tixfi, or in the SEC filings? It's always good to keep up with old friends.

Just in the TIXFI SEC filings. Of course, he always brags, exaggerates, and lies.

"Certain irregularities" - could that possibly be using some of the tickets purchased by the company for himself? That would be a classic fit to his MO.

That POS thought he had hooked a whale - but that whale is going to pull him under!

Ads