Old January 25th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Jeremy

Default Getting out of flow bindings

GoHabsGo wrote:
wrote in news:1169740970.099259.145430
@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

Are they 'pinging' back up as you try and take your boot out? If so
tighten the bolts that the hibackpivots on, then the highback will stay
down while you take your foot out.

I just moved up to AMP 5 Flows. Last year I had their bottom end ones.
My new ones are doing this. I push them down to get out and have to hold
them down or shwinggg, up they go. I'll try tightening those bolts.
Thanks for the tip.

The cables seem to lose a bit of spring over time, lessening the effect. Or
at least they appear to be doing so on my CFRs.