Old July 27th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default Whatever. Was something even more irrelevant...

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:43:55 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

If I could disappear, I'd go to the Laker Girl's locker room. I've
always been here.

Damn, and here I thought you were in jail for the past couple years.

For what? I've never broken any laws.

As for disappearing, you do a great job of hiding your identity.
Smart of you. Talking **** like this to a man's face would get you
some serious hospital time.
Typical of your mental age: talk **** while hiding behind your
computer and pulling your tiny liddle pud.

Same old story, same old song and dance, my friends.

Cool. Every time I want to show what a ******** this sewer is, you
step up and help me out. What a pathetic, dumb****!
I bet you're Bald Weiner. Twelve year old nads, no hair on them,
right? Probably shave them to keep Bubba happy.

Want me to post a pic? I'd bet you'd like that.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."