Old July 27th 07, 08:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Schattie: A challenge.

In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

Make sure your insurance is paid up. You are a stalker who has
threatened me, and if I ever see you, I will treat you accordingly.

Please quote just *one* of these threats, Scotty...

Bluff called, freak.

Indeed.

On Jul 26, 3:49 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 26, 12:10 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
Amazing...

I know. You say you're leaving and then you don't keep your
word.

Actually, what's the exact opposite of "amazing".

Alan. You are insane. I never gave my "word".

"I think I'll try and stay away until
some newbies show up and start making the place look
functional,
then
punch buttons and watch you show yourselves for the dickless,
nutless,
ridiculous assholes you are."

I guess what you lack is the willpower to actually stay away.

Probably right, Alan. Like YOU lack the willpower to stop
stalking
me, stop lying about me, stop being an asshole, and go to a
psychiatrist.

I've never stalked you. Any time you want to stop reading my