Old September 21st 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default lurking ski nut

On Sep 20, 4:10*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 20, 3:15*pm, "Rocky Mtn.Bum" wrote:

G'day. I have been lurking in this group for a month or so. I really have
found the ski discourse helpful looking back over previous posts.
My question is how to stay unblocked? Do I have to not reply to certain
posters? If so, which ones? I see two particular posters who seem to have
caused a lot of disruption here, and they post nothing of value that
interests me...Are any posters real-life ski friends?

Just asking

The #1 Bum

Do what I initiated. Block trunky (the #1 loon). It's ok to talk about
him sometimes.

Translation: Bob Thompson lies and defames and stalks and commits
felonies to harass me, including lying to Law Enforcement and YOUR
RCMP.

Just don't talk to him. Oddly enough, even though
blocked by most it seems that he still posts often.

They keep lying about me. Witness this post.

It seems that his
existance is so lonely that he craves negative attention over no
attention.

Another ridiculous lie. Don't defame me, don't stalk me, don't
threaten me, and don't have anything to do with freaks like Bob
Thompson, and we'll get along great.

And unfortuneately for me he seems to have some sort of
obsession with me.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Bob Thompson is a drunken, brain fried alcoholic, pathological liar,
and one of the most deranged wack jobs ever to post to RSA.

We have gotten together and skied a few times as a group. And there
are a few who have made trip/trips to Utah to ski and looked me up
when they get here. As you can probably understand I am more careful
about letting people know where I live now. I made that mistake once!

Bob, Bob. You keep claiming I never stop by your house.
PPppppuuuussssyyyyy

And in case you haven't seen it. Here is an article written by the
brother of Scott Barak Abraham formerly Scott Spittal:

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

Hey, Ski Pussy? Your new ski friend Bob Thompson just accused me of
being a child molester.
Do you have any objection to that? Prove you are a decent human
being, or I am going to start accusing you of molesting children.
Do you like children, Rocky Mountain Lying Freak?