Old September 21st 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default lurking ski nut

On Sep 20, 3:19*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
G'day. I have been lurking in this group for a month or so. I really
have found the ski discourse helpful looking back over previous posts.
My question is how to stay unblocked? Do I have to not reply to
certain posters? If so, which ones? I see two particular posters who
seem to have caused a lot of disruption here, and they post nothing
of value that interests me...Are any posters real-life ski friends?

Just asking

The #1 Bum

Stay out of the flame wars with the loons, or at least minimise direct responses
to them.

Please do. Do not lie about me and do not threaten me, and I can
actually be civil.
One other thing. If someone threatens my life or calls me a child
molester, show that you are a decent human being and object to such
behavior.

It's not like they will ever listen to anything you say in any
meaningful way.

Asshole, I listen to you. I simply think you are full of ****. I
most certainly respond in meaningful ways. Go **** yourself has great
meaning.

Mostly, the people I block are the "enablers" that goad the #1
loon trying to antagonise him, and of course, the loon himself.

Translation: he's a dickless coward and pathological liar who takes
cheap shots while hiding in anonymity.

Of course, everyone's standards are different, so you take your chances. The
major consideration is probably to stay on-topic, and avoid the flame wars.

Obviously, you have no moral or ethical standards.