Old September 21st 10, 12:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Let Mikey Ski It![_4_]

Default lurking ski nut

On 2010-09-20 15:15:07 -0600, "Rocky Mtn.Bum" said:

G'day. I have been lurking in this group for a month or so. I really
have found the ski discourse helpful looking back over previous posts.
My question is how to stay unblocked? Do I have to not reply to certain
posters? If so, which ones?

I recommend blocking anyone you see flaming the first time you see it
and this place will quickly shape up. There is enough good stuff to
read from all the others that you will not miss them. That is how I set
m killfiles. A couple are entertaining so I make an exception.

..Are any posters real-life ski friends?

yes, plenty.

--
Breckenridge Ski Photography: http://BreckenridgeSkiPhotos.com , or Facebook
Breckenridge photo ski blog: http://Powderday.us