Old April 23rd 04, 04:54 PM
Dean

Default artificial snow surface for the backyard

Never actually seen this stuff but read an article on it a while ago.
Its used for commercial indoor ski centres, not sure if you can get a
small amount for your backyard, but maybe worth a try.

I'ts probably used more for outdoor centres, I live within 40 mins of 2
(outdoor) slopes using this, and 10 mins of one slope (indoor) using frozen
water. Considering it only snows here about once every 5 years that's quite
lucky I reckon.

btw, a lot of boarders prefer the outdoor artificial to the 'real' snow.