Old September 22nd 10, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Zermat

On Sep 22, 12:05*am, BrritSki wrote:
On 21/09/2010 22:48, twobuddha wrote:

Hey, how did you get out of my killfile - been tossed by another ISP ?

... *But it is pretty much the same thing that
Tilsbury did when he lied to AMerican law enforcement about me,
falsely accusing me of threatening him and others, lying to the cops
and committing felony perjury.

No, I didn't do any of those things.

Outright lie. You have bragged about doing so. You are nothing but a
psychopathic pathological liar, dickless coward, and an all around
asshole.
Lie some more.

Same ****, different day.
I wouldn't be surprised if Tilsbury was the sockpuppet.

No, I've always posted as BrritSki (apart from a couple of occasions as
jokes) and always linked to my *real* name.

Turns out it was your buddy Thompson. Got anything to say about him
falsely accusing me of molesting children?
Of course not. Pretty blatant double standard, wouldn't you say?
Damn, forgot. There is one standard for stalking psychopaths and
another standard for decent people who see you for what you are, eh,
asshole?

Unlike you, bobaloobob, Al Weinstein.

Don't bother to reply, you're plonked again.

Yeah, but your friends here get to see what a pathetic, laughable,
transparent freak you are. What a fraud!!!!!!!!!
Hey, if you are going to give me **** about eleven years ago, how
about criticizing your drinking and ski buddy Bob Thompson for going
sockpuppet and falsely accusing me of molesting children?
What's that you say? Nothing? Geez, what a ridiculous double
standard. It seems you never have any criticism for anyone who
defames me. Including yourself.