Old November 17th 14, 10:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jeff Chervenka

Default Anyone planning on traveling to the Yellowstone Ski Festival?--Nov.25th to nov. 29th

I plan on traveling to Ski Festival in West Yellowstone..Will be getting room at local Motel close to the ski area..Anyone want to share room costs?..Will arrive on Tuesday 11/25, and stay through Sunday 11/27..Will be attending ski camp/clinic and will be participating in the masters race on Saturday 11/29. I live in Flagstaff,AZ..and will be traveling via vehicle from this location...email me at for more info..

http://www.yellowstoneskifestival.com/schedule/

Jeff/Flagstaff