Old December 27th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default old bindings?

"ctlady" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for the responses. . .makes good sense to me. O.K., new
bindings. New boots? Oh boy, and they call horse racing the sport of
kings. Well, it's good that it's been above freezing here in CT with
no snow in sight or else I'd be pretty antsy.

I assume your old skis are not modern shaped skis. If this is true,
you are in for a pleasnat surprise if you get new skis. A lesson or
two on how to take full advantage of them would be worth while also.
The new skis are shorter, and turn quickly when edged.
Your old bindings are probably fine if you are going to continue
with your old skis, but as others said, you won't find shops wanting
to check them out. And if your boots are old, they may want nothing
to do with those also.

Bob