Old April 21st 05, 08:59 PM
Olaf Timandahaff

In article , Scott Abraham had this to say
about that...
No surprise that this sick psychopathic liar points out that I posted
60...and fails to mention I responded to far more than sixty lies, sixty
harassing defamations, sixty sick perpetuations of the same sad story. I
wonder why this asshole does not respond when I describe him as a
pathological liar, a terrorist, and a criminal?

Maybe he's afraid of getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, it plays havoc
with the pole plant action.
Not everyone can type 140wpm with their bulbous veiny noses, Scotch.

Discuss.
"lal_truckee" wrote in message
m...
Is this a record? Is anyone keeping track?