Old March 8th 04, 05:28 AM
Richard Henry

Default Completely OT basketball comment

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , Let Mikey Ski It! at
wrote on 3/7/04 5:46 PM:

bdubya wrote:
... Sorry, Colorado; ...

Sorry THIS:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2...s/dsc_5836.jpg

(San Juans, two weeks ago. See RSAM for full report).

So? A bunch of amoral assholes get together to ski. Proven liars, jerks,
criminals, and rsa.terrorist moderators.
Not a single freak in that photo ever had the integrity to condemn the
vileness here. Several participated themselves.
No surprise that Mike Saemmisch didn't use their last names. They are
ashamed of being known and associated with rsa.terrorist.

I only see one freak in the photo. Are the rest buried in the powder? I
don't see nay snorkel tracks.