Old May 23rd 05, 01:32 AM
rumpius

BTW, I realized later that my mention of Vail was not good. The only
reason that Vail has a gondola to the beginner's area is that the
beginner's area is at the top of the mountain. You would still need to
deal with either a regular lift or a "magic carpet."

I think that perhaps the places with the best pure beginners areas are
Beaver Creek - it's right at the main base area - or Copper which has
two - one of which has a nice set of easy trails in the same vicinity.

Please keep what passes for Texas courtesy to yourself.

Sparky wrote:

Please don't come to Colorado.

I won't come back to Colorado if you NEVER come to Texas. What an Ass....