Old November 28th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Cut your toenails

On Nov 27, 9:06*pm, Walt wrote:
The season is about to begin, so remember to cut your toenails before
the first day of skiing. *If you have boots that fit, long toenails will
be a real problem if you don't cut them. *OTOH, if you can ski with
uncut toenails without a problem, you need better fitting boots.

This is a public service announcement from the friendly folks at RSA.

//Walt

My second toes are longer than my big toes so they take the brunt of
abuse in every shoe/boot wear. After 6 decades, both toes have built
up large calluses _under_ the nails, so I have to cut them halfway
back just to get a clean trim.