Old October 17th 08, 08:43 AM posted to soc.culture.bulgaria,rec.skiing.resorts.europe,rec.skiing.alpine
Excess

Default Looking for disabled skiing (sit skiing) in Europe - particularlyBulgaria if possible

On Oct 16, 12:27*pm, Paul wrote:
Hi guys, I'm looking for places that offer sit-skiing in Europe,
particularly Bulgaria. *Can anyone help?

We're looking to go over new years. *We need to have a sit ski
instructor, sit skis and availability for 3 days of tuition between
the 27th Dec 2008 and 3rd 2009. *The 3 days don't have to be on
consecutive days.

Any help or any ideas would be greatly appreciated. *Thanks

Paul

France may be a good choice for you. You will find a list of resorts
where the ESF (the main ski school in France) offer this.
http://www.esf.net/en/discipline/handiski.php (see drop down of
resorts on right hand side - look for resorts in Savoie/Haute Savoie
and Isere in priority - other areas may not be as snowsure) then go
the the relevant resort's website

XS
Peak Retreats http://www.peakretreats.co.uk
Ski Collection http://www.skicollection.co.uk