Old February 28th 04, 10:13 PM
AsaaraAgain

Default "Women's Boards" or no?

Rode my dad's new Custom 158 for maybe an hour or so yesterday, and if he
hadn't been family you'd have had to fight to peel me off it, I loved it! The
stance felt a bit wide as he's a few inches taller than I am, but it still
seemed to work great. Had to skid a bit to depower it at times as it has a
little more tendancy to go fast than I do, but it was still no trouble to
control, and seemed to bite through crap and chunks better than my old
(extremely flexy compared to this) board. I swear I was riding my old one
better afterwards, too. So now I want one of my own, though I think I'd go for
the 154.

If I win lots of money somehow, somewhere, would there be any point in looking
at a similar women's board instead, if I can't try it out before buying?
What's the difference other than the graphics? I usually wear a women's
10/men's 8 in shoes, but my boots (LTD) seem to be a women's 8, so I've not got
exceptionally small feet or anything.

If I don't win lots of money, any suggestions on cheaper boards that would feel
about the same?