Old May 9th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jan Gerrit Klok

Default Roller skiing protective gear

"John Forrest Tomlinson" schreef in bericht

Hahahahahaha.

You ski fast.

I fall harder on skates or off my bikes then from the average bad guy's
sedan back seat. The height difference is key. I'm also positive I (6'4")
fall down harder than people a head shorter than me. My head is just
traveling at a higher speed when it hits. Not the difference helmet-not of
course.
Being thrown out of a car, I would say you roll out more than tumbling over
a bad pave stone of your own poles (dead stop). Man, that even hurt real bad
on fresh falling snow. all but broke my wrist.
But I suppose you just meant to be a wise-a55 having a bad day.