Old October 22nd 05, 09:48 PM

Default Adirondack Ski packages and accomodations

Ski Gore Mountain, West Mountain and Hickory Hill all from one very
convenient location! The North Country Lodge, located in Warrensburg,
N.Y. features clean, comfortable rooms that will make you feel like you
are at home. Our rooms include complimentary in-room coffee/tea/cocoa,
individual thermostats, and TV all in a very welcoming, friendly
setting. Perfect for your group ski trips or a getaway with your
friends and family. Take advantage of our group rates. Our normal rates
range from $65-$85. But book several rooms with us and receive a low
rate of only $50 a night for groups and/or extended stays. Spend your
savings skiing or pampering yourself with one of our areas restaurants
and local fare. Check out our web site at:
http://www.warrensburgmotel.com and call Michael for special bookings
at (518) 623-5009 Email us at: