Old November 26th 04, 10:56 PM
H. R. Bob Hofmann

Hollowman wrote in message ...
, gr dropped this bomb:

This newsgroup is so much more on topic and pleasant now that I have
figured out how to filter the extraneous stuff! FYI: If you are using
Thunderbird look under Tools, Message Filters, and click New to add the
filter text to look for. Note: I think it only filters the individual
newsgroup you are in, so each needs to be done individually.

btw; Thunderbird is available free at

gr

You'll get a good test of it when "The extraneous stuff" comes back from
Whistler.It's some sort of tradition with him, he steals a Smoked Turkey
from the Homeless people and takes it up to BC.
He'll be back on Monday or Tuesday to call you vile [no surprise] and to
call me an Insane Asshole without an iota of ethics morals or decency.
Then he'll get mad at one of the old timers.
This is normal. He really lays it on thick around Easter too.

That's when we all go over to rsaModerated for civility and worthwhile posting

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann