Old July 18th 03, 11:37 AM
Switters

Default Colorado or Banff? In December-January

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:42:33 GMT, "RR"
allegedly wrote:

Either way, I'll be watching for responses... in this hyperactive
group.

It's quiet because it's summer up here, and a lot people just don't seem
to check the group during that time.

I was weighing up Colorado/Whistler... Always thought the US would be
over the top on price.. but apparently not.

I've not been to Colorado, so couldn't really comment. The snow is
supposed to be lighter, and when it dumps you'll be in for a good time I'd
imagine.

Whistler is a great place, and gets lots of snow, but it can also get a
lot of rain.

You could check back in November when the group starts picking up again,
nowhere is snow sure, not even BC!

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail