Old December 20th 05, 01:14 AM

When you make a bunch of noise about something that should be kept quiet
you will attract unwanted attention.
There is such a feature as e-mailing somebody offline with an issue vs.
putting it out in a public newsgroup.
plus when you put something on a server and connect it to the internet
and have put no user limiting feature like a login you have basically
put it in a candy dish and stuck it in middle of Grand Central station
with a sign that say's free candy!!!!!!!!!!

Gene Goldenfeld wrote:

It's easy to think of the Internet as a candy store. It's not.

Gene

"delltodd" wrote:

Oh. Well then. Whoopsie. I'll see about the delete feature.

I lost the scent of the Janne G soap opera saga last summer about
3,000 posts into it. I quit paying attention to that thread a long
time ago.Thanks for the update. Thanks.