Old November 7th 08, 12:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.skiing.nordic
Gunde

Default Hut to hut skiing across Hardangervidda in Audubon magazine

On Nov 7, 5:40*am, David Dermott wrote:
* * The Nov 2008 issue of Audubon magazine has an article
about hut to hut skiing across Hardangervidda (Norway). An online
version is he

http://audubonmagazine.org/features0...eentravel.html

* * I've only seen this area in summer (cycling and hiking)

--

* David Dermott , Wolfville Ridge, Nova Scotia, Canada
* WWW pages:http://www.dermott.ca/index.html

My wife and I met this family in Reukin Telemark early March 2008 as
they were about to set off on their hut trip with the purpose of
writing this article. They are American living in Trondheim, He is a
professor, she obviously a writer, with two cute and engaging teenage
daughters. Thanks for the link!