Old January 25th 06, 11:40 PM

Tough call there .....
You could get a new board that works decently with tuning for $150.
You could buy some on sale BurtonFreestyle bindings for $80........
When I started boarding in '93, the old Burtons pre 3D were still
around, as were the multi inserts around the rails, the Morrow pattern,
some HotPlus custom patterns, and we just drilled the bindings to work
on all of them.
Never had any problems.
Even the Avalance style with the metal plate near the sidewalls, we
just drilled some holes and filled with Elmers.......
Those days, compatability was something for the future....we just
improvised, and it worked just fine....