Old December 16th 04, 02:31 PM

Default Vail Lift Passes

I'm headed out to Vail next March for 10 days boarding from the UK.

I'm looking at purchasing a lift passes before I go since the =A3-$
exchange rate is so good.
However last time I was in the US at Aspen I was able to get a cheaper
deal from my tour rep than either the price in my tour company brochure
or the online Aspen price.

Is the same likely to be the same in Vail, so I'm better waiting to get
the good deal off the rep, rather than purchaisng ahead of time.

Looking at these newsgroups, it doesnt seem that there's that many good
deals to be had in resort, which is a pity since the Vail prices are so
high

Anyone have any experience of getting better than the peaks 7 days
advance deals available online ?

Antony