Old December 20th 03, 11:24 PM
scottabe

Default Blame Kerrison for Vileness like this

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 12/20/03 4:14 PM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 12/20/03 10:54 AM:

Wanna spew that filth in person, coward? You ain't even got the balls to
use a real name, much less taunt me in person.
Never ceases to amaze me how vile you cowards can get while you are hiding
behind your computers.
Your vileness betrays reality. One of the sad realities about sick,
vicious, gutless assholes like you is that someone who spews this filth is
guaranteed to have been raped. It's how you master your humiliation: trying
to inflict it on others.
I know, scumbag.
I know what they did to you.
And I know that you do not have the decency, the integrity, the grace to
seek healing: instead you take your pain and try and make others feel it.
What an asshole you are, what a cowardly, gutless wimp.
Anytime. Anytime you wanna try and reenact your rape, post a name and
address and I'll give you the opportunity.
Coward.

Sounds like a threat to me.

It's a promise, asshole. Coward. Gutless freak.

What's the matter, hurt your feelings? Ignoring you doesn't work so
now we gang up on the bully and he starts crying.

Clue time, you sick ****. You're the bully, hiding behind your computer,
not man enough to make good on your stalking in person. Just a bunch of
cowards, wimps, and assholes ganging up on your better.

Maybe if enough of
us call you on your crap you will realize what a waste of time it is
to respond and this group can become normal.

Translation: Maybe if you sick ****s continue to lie, defame, harass,
stalk, and threaten, this group will become "normal" for psychopathic
assholes like you.

Why don't you just go away.

Why don't you show up in person and make me, coward?

You were alway rude, crude and socially
unacceptable.

You mean I was always a decent man, calling assholes like you on your ****,
and therefore socially unacceptable to psychopaths, pathological liars,
twisted freaks, and gutless cowards?

Two Buddha was never funny. It was always you who made
this group discusting. Why don't you go find someone else to try to
intimidate.

Why don't you try and intimidate me in person, stalker? You really are an
insane, craven pathological liar, a maggot beneath my shoe.
Anytime, you gutless freak.